Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions ‘Company’ means Helen McCabe Knitwear and ‘Customer’ means the person or company whom purchase the goods. ‘Goods’ means the goods specified in the Company Invoice.
- These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods to the Customer to the exclusion of any Terms and Conditions specified by the Customer.
- Returns must be made within 14 working days of receipt.
- During Christmas and New Year Holidays our Returns and Exchanges Policy is extended to 1st of February
- Returned items must be in new and unused condition with the packaging and labels intact.
- Except in the case of faulty or wrongly supplied goods, the customer bears the cost of returning items for exchange or refund.
- Overseas Customers are responsible for all Return Shipping Costs, UK Customs Duty, UK Import VAT & UK Customs Clearance Charges.
- Refunds are made within 10 working days of the refund or exchange being agreed.
- We strongly recommend that items are returned via Royal Mail Signed For or a similar Tracked Service. To:- McCabe Knitwear, B17 Verdin Exchange, High Street, Winsford, CW7 2AN U.K.
- Any shortages, pilferage, damage in transit or non-delivery must be notified to both the carriers and the Company within five days of delivery. No claim will otherwise be accepted and delivery shall be deemed to have been properly made in accordance with the Order.
- Delivery dates are approximate due to the handmade nature of our Designs
- All orders are despatched via Royal Mail Signed For
- Specific Customer delivery instructions will be added to parcel address labels on the condition that this renders null and void the obligation of Royal Mail to receive a signature and therefore transfers the ssfe delivery of parcels to the customer.
- Variation in shade of yarn at dyers normal variation level will be allowed as acceptable.
- Due to the handmade nature of our knitwear, Sizing may very slightly. Even the same knitter cannot produce two identical garments. Our quality controllers consider a tolerance of no more than 1″ (2cm) in finished width and length acceptable in either direction.
- Irregularities and variation in the hand knitted patterns are regarded as an intrinsic part of the charm and individuality of our Designs.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The contract between the Company and the Customer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.