Washing and Caring for your
Helen McCabe Hand Knit…..
- Hand washing is not recommended
- Turn inside out
- Machine wash separately on 30oC delicates cycle with gentle liquid detergent (machine wash only, hand washing is not recommended)
- Spin several times on long fast spin cycle
- Run machine whilst empty to clean away lint after use
- Ease into shape whilst damp
- Dry flat
- Cool iron on reverse if required
- Store folded when thoroughly dry – do not hang for long periods of time
- Do not use bleach or harsh detergents
We use only 100% Cotton in the Hand Knitting of our Designs. As with many natural fibres some shedding of lint or fluff may occur. This will reduce with washing (as in the case of new towels etc). Turning the garment inside out & placing in a tumble dryer on a low heat for approximately 10 minutes will enhance effective fluff removal. Clean machine fluff filter thoroughly after use.
Relish in the renaissance of Investment Dressing and every moment whilst wearing…….